Please check the description of each water to see if Night Fishing is permitted. Where it is, the following rules apply:
- Night fishing shall mean the period from one hour after sunset to one hour before sunrise.
- All Members wishing to fish overnight must register with the Company Bailiff at least 24 hours and not more than 7 days before doing so. This applies to all Company waters where night fishing is permitted.
- Night fishing is not permitted at a venue on the night prior to an officially scheduled competition at that venue.
4. No Junior members are permitted to be present or fishing at night unless accompanied by an Adult or Senior accepting full responsibility for their behaviour and well-being.
5. Anglers must show due respect for landowners and fellow anglers by:
- keeping noise to a minimum
- not wandering around the venue or adjoining land,
- avoiding shining lights around the venue.
- Lights to be shielded from the water. No pressure lamps.