Brief description of fishery:
Set in farmland with woods on one side, Oldmans is a mixed fishery containing Carp, Tench, Roach, Rudd and Bream in abundance.
- no artificial baits – for example, plastic corn – allowed at all
- please don’t bring your own landing net, keepnet, weighing sling or unhooking mats to the fishery; landing nets are available from the container by the lake and should be returned when you leave
- Keepnets are only permitted during official matches – these will be provided
- Entry is permitted only after 8:00am and you should be off the fishery by dusk
- Fishing is only allowed between the limit boards and there is a maximum of two rods per angler
NIGHT FISHING: Night fishing is not permitted at Oldmans Lake.
Location & Access
In fine weather, vehicles can be parked close to the lake. At other times, a downhill walk across the adjoining field is required. Cars are only allowed to drive down to the lake when the gate is marked “FIELD OPEN”.
Important: Please be sure to read the signs by the lake gate at the bottom of the field before you leave.
what3words location: ///cope.frightens.denim